<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5924969959379306407?origin\x3dhttp://ash-shadytree.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
ASHELY ho zhen kai (:
im from hougang primary , in primary 5 and my cca is tennis. i was born on the 14th of april..

Unconditional Desires

laptop
psp
new handphone

Talk to me


Linkages.

FRIEND FRIEND FRIEND FRIEND FRIEND FRIEND FRIEND

Advertorial
Pls do not remove. thanks. brokened.love/celeste lalala




  • Saturday, August 16, 2008

  • Hi.....
    My CA2 exam is coming...I scared I fail but still got a little bit confidence will pass....and also I am going beijing soon!!!:)Wish during my exam time the time will move fast and when i am in beijing time will go slow..hahhas...:)